About Me

Hi, I'm Jack (that's me on the right just down there!)

I'm 17

I LOVE music

I play guitar

My favourite films are The Blues Brothers, Shaun of the Dead, Ghostbusters, and Oceans 11

and I take Economics, Geography and MEDIA at A level!

The Finished Sequence

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blogs, I'm sure you'll enjoy them! My group blog is linked to my individual blog, you will find the group blog link on the right. There's also a link to the other members of my group and one back to our teachers central blog called 'Mrs B's Y12 Foundation Blog' which has links to all the students and group blogs from our school.

On my individual blog, you will find all my individual research and initial ideas and planning, mainly from the early stages of the project before I began discussions with my group. You will also find the work I did on my preliminary task, including the clip of the task itself, my reflections on the development of the project throughout and the evaluation questions.

On my group blog, there is evidence of my group's planning and project development work, and any research we did together that influenced and inspired our project.

I have posted the youtube clip and linked my finished film opening sequence to both blogs.

I hope you find it easy to navigate through my blogs. Everything is in date order from beginning of the project in November 2008 to the end in February 2009. I have used labels to identify all the research, planning and evaluation work I have completed on my individual blog. On the group blog, we have used the same system and I have also labelled the posts I was individually responsible for, with my name.

Thanks, have fun looking at my blog!

Jack Downes [5275]

0 comments: