About Me

Hi, I'm Jack (that's me on the right just down there!)

I'm 17

I LOVE music

I play guitar

My favourite films are The Blues Brothers, Shaun of the Dead, Ghostbusters, and Oceans 11

and I take Economics, Geography and MEDIA at A level!

The Finished Sequence

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Evaluation - Introduction

Our opening sequence was called ‘Reservation’. It is based around a tall, kidnapper that treats his victims somewhat like guests in a torture chamber. The main victim you see is quite young looking and looks quite frightened. He is the ‘final’ character and is the one that lasts until the end of the film. For the shoot, we used The Latymer School’s basement on the 2nd of December 2008 and the 11th December 2008. The equipment we used on the shoot were:

  • Canon HD MiniDV Camcorder
  • Tripod
  • Camera Microphone
  • Small studio lighting kit with blue gel filters

After the shoot, back in the edit suite, the software we used included:

  • Adobe Premiere Pro
  • Adobe After Effects
  • Final Cut Pro

0 comments: