About Me

Hi, I'm Jack (that's me on the right just down there!)

I'm 17

I LOVE music

I play guitar

My favourite films are The Blues Brothers, Shaun of the Dead, Ghostbusters, and Oceans 11

and I take Economics, Geography and MEDIA at A level!

The Finished Sequence

Monday, January 12, 2009

Test Screening Responses

The feedback we've been given was good and we made a few changes.

To fix the problem with the title, I put some effects on the text using Adobe After Effects and put a glow around each letter and made them fade up in a random order so it's unclear as to what the title is until it fully appears.

We also added more titles and spread them out across the sequence to make it more of a title sequence and less of a random part of a film.

We fixed the sound with Matt being quiet and the music being too loud.

0 comments: