About Me

Hi, I'm Jack (that's me on the right just down there!)

I'm 17

I LOVE music

I play guitar

My favourite films are The Blues Brothers, Shaun of the Dead, Ghostbusters, and Oceans 11

and I take Economics, Geography and MEDIA at A level!

The Finished Sequence

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Indy Mogul

I was doing some research on how to create realistic wound effects on the internet and I found the site www.indymogul.com it's really helpful with trying to make convincing effects on a low budget. It's easy to get hold of the materials they use too. Some of the tutorials on this site are very big-scale like making a 'swamp monster' costume or doing things for Sci-Fi movies so it takes a while to sift through that but there is a lot of interesting things to do such as decpitating someone or ripping their heart out if we were creating an extremely gorey horror movie.

0 comments: