About Me

Hi, I'm Jack (that's me on the right just down there!)

I'm 17

I LOVE music

I play guitar

My favourite films are The Blues Brothers, Shaun of the Dead, Ghostbusters, and Oceans 11

and I take Economics, Geography and MEDIA at A level!

The Finished Sequence

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

After looking at a large selection of fonts, on http://www.1001freefonts.com/ , we narrowed down our options to:



We chose these because they all seemed fairly sinister with 'Barbed Type' being similar to the 'Twisted Pictures' logo who make the 'Saw' films. In the end though, we decided we didnt want to be too similar to saw as our film is more of a thriller than an all-out gorey horror movie. The font we decided to go with in the end was '1942 Report' as this font look sort of old and dingey, much like the set for our sequence. It's also quite out-of-line with parts seeming to be uneven which accentuates the unnerving feel of the sequence altogether.

0 comments: